Our Custom & General Masonry Contracting Services Are Performed With Skill & Attention To Detail
When having masonry work done to your home, you want to know that you’re getting your money’s worth, and that the masons working in or on your home are experienced and equipped for the job. Unfortunately, a lot of “masons” haven’t put in the time and are doing a lot of “learning on the job.” Not too comforting, is it?
Well with Oosting Construction, LLC., you never have to worry about the masons in your home. Our team has been studying masonry techniques and best practices for years, and is always careful to do the best, most durable and most beautiful work.
- Fireplaces – Nothing says class, style and beauty like a handcrafted masonry fireplace. Of course, that’s only true if it’s a job well done, and with our masons, it will be! Whatever style or size you’re interested in, we can make your vision a reality. Learn more here.
- Foundations – Masonry foundations must be built and repaired properly if they are to support the home and last through the years. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. If you need a quality masonry foundation built, or you need repairs made to an existing foundation, you can count on us. Learn more here.
- Steps – Adding masonry steps to your home can significantly enhance the overall appearance and feel of the entire property. Masonry steps will also be incredibly durable and provide you with years of service. Find out more here.
- Stucco – Looking for a durable, customizable, and unique finish for your home, wall, or other structure? Consider stucco! Stucco is long-lasting and attractive and, with such a wide range of color options, the possibilities for customizing your space are nearly limitless. Learn more.
- Concrete Work – Give your home a sidewalk and front slab that is welcoming and beautiful. Our experts do clean, durable work. We can also enhance your interior with concrete. Read more here.
- Brickwork – When you have brickwork added to your home or property by a professional mason, you can expect value, beauty, and style that lasts year after year. Whether we’re talking about your foundation, your chimney, your steps, or your walkway, we have the skills and know-how to provide the beautiful, fully-customized or traditional look you’re after. We also lime wash, which is a great alternative to painted brick. Find out more about here.
- Stonework – Stonework can be durable and stunning when properly done. Whatever you’re looking to enhance with stonework, you can count on our experts for the best and most beautiful work! Find out more about our stonework here.
We’ve been making and keeping the masonry of New Jersey beautiful for more than three and a half decades and we’re confident in our skills and abilities. There’s truly no project too big or too small for our team to tackle, so if you live in New Jersey and are looking for quality custom masonry or general masonry contracting work that will last, please give us a call at 201-447-0787 or click here!