Beautiful Stonework Can Last And Last
When constructed by knowledgeable and detail-oriented masons, stonework can be one of the most beautiful and most durable forms of masonry. There are almost limitless options when it comes to patterns and designs, so whether you’re looking to enhance a wall or create a poolside garden world, stonework can take your outdoor or indoor area to the next level.
Dear Rudi and Staff,
Thank you so much for the beautiful stonework on our home–horrendously hot weather and you and your team smiled through it all! At least to us! Very nice people, courteous, and professional–we have received many compliments. Again, thank you for such beautiful work–it is breathtaking to come home to!
~ Joan and John Z., Wyckoff, NJ
Some Perks Of Working With Stone
Stonework is a beloved choice for many reasons, including:
- It is non-combustible – Stone is fire-resistant, which is a major bonus for many homeowners and business owners.
- It can’t be destroyed by termites – Unlike wood, stone is unaffected by termites, meaning it can really last.
- It can stand up to severe weather – Stone is also strong and weather-resistant, which makes it a great choice for long-lasting outdoor beauty.
- It can keep out sounds and outside air – Not only is stone great for soundproofing, but when properly insulated, it can also help reduce heating and cooling costs.
- It requires little maintenance – If you’re looking for low-maintenance beauty, stone is one of the best choices.
- Insurance Discounts – Although it’s not always the case, some insurance companies offer discounts when you build with stone.
From Walls To Garden Worlds, We Build It All
Whether you’re considering stonework for an exterior wall, an interior accent wall, a garden paradise, or some other part of your home or property, call on the professional masons at Oosting Construction!
We have decades of experience working with all types of stone and brick, and have perfected the art of masonry. We also value education and are dedicated to keeping all of our team members abreast of the latest techniques, products, tools, and industry information.
When you choose to work with Oosting Construction, LLC., you can expect to receive the highest level of customer care, the highest quality workmanship, and the best possible results. For more information on our stonework services or how stone can be used to enhance your home, business, and life, please call us at 201-447-0787. We’re here to help you achieve the results you want! Call or click today!