Stucco Work? Just Another One Of Our Specialties!
As professional masons, we work with a variety of materials, including brick, stone, and concrete. But one of our favorite materials to work with is stucco. Whether used on interior or exterior surfaces, stucco can provide a beautiful and unique finish that will last for years and years.
Stucco is great for decorative and finishing purposes, and can be added to brick or concrete to give a unique, textured, and colored finish. And unlike paint, stucco still allows the brick or concrete to “breathe”, which is important for durability purposes.
So What’s So Great About Stucco?
Stucco is valued because:
- It’s available in a wide range of colors – Looking to enhance and spice up a wall with a pop of color? With stucco, you’ve got a wide range of colors at your fingertips.
- It adds texture – With stucco, you can also add texture to a bland wall or even to your entire home.
- It’s durable and weather-resistant – Like brick and stone, stucco is also incredibly durable and weather-resistant, making it great for exterior use.
- It’s light & pliable – Stucco is also light and is pliable enough for curved surfaces, making it great for archways, domes, and other curved or rounded areas.
- It’s customizable – We can also add additional texture to a stucco finish by including pieces of glass or stone. This is great if you’re looking for a more colorful, unique finish for your wall, home, or other stucco structure.
Ask Us About Our Stucco Work Today!
If you’ve been considering having masonry work done on your property, you may want to consider stucco. It can give you a beautiful, colorful, textured finish that you simply can’t get from another type of masonry.
To learn more about our stucco services, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment with one of our professionals, please give us a call at 201-447-0787 or click here. Our masons have extensive experience working with stucco, and can help you decide if it’s the right option for you and your needs.