Our Certified Preservation Specialist Provides Expert Masonry Repairs, Restoration & Preservation Services
Are you searching for an experienced and certified preservation specialist to restore or repair your historic masonry? Look no further. Oosting Construction owner, Rudi Oosting, has a certificate in Historic Preservation from the International Preservation Studies Center in Mount Carroll, IL. You may find many companies in the area willing to “do the work,” but if you want it done right by someone with experience, training, expert knowledge, and skill, there’s only one company to call.
Here at Oosting Construction, LLC., we strongly believe in the power of early repairs, restoration, and preservation and we approach each project with skill and care. We’ve seen the incredible heartache compared to the money saved by being proactive, and we regularly encourage our clients to take steps to keep large expenses and rebuilds at bay.
We’re here to help our clients identify challenges early on and take proper precautions to protect their investments, which is why we regularly provide the following repair, restoration, and preservation services:
- Restoration & Preservation Consultation Services — If you’re concerned about the masonry damage that has occurred or you’re seeking out ways to prevent damage and preserve the beauty and structural integrity of your home and property, give us a call! We offer restoration and preservation consultation services and can help create a customized game plan for restoration and preservation. Find out more here.
- Repointing – Repointing is a process that involves care and skill, and our masons have both! We can restore your mortar joints quickly and effectively. Find out more about repointing here.
- Historic Stuccos & Renders — Not all stucco and rendering is the same and composition can differ depending on the time period and the location of the historic stucco. Make sure repairs are done properly and with the proper materials by having your historic stucco repaired and restored by the team here at Oosting Construction. Learn more here.
- Masonry Coloring, Staining & Lime Painting & Washing – Looking for a little color? We offer masonry coloring, staining, and lime painting/washing services, so that our clients can customize the look of their masonry to match their style and desired aesthetic. Find out more about the different options here.
- Masonry Cleaning & Paint Stripping – When your masonry needs a good cleaning or paint removal to restore its original beauty, call on the experts with the tools and knowledge you can count on. Find out more about our masonry cleaning and paint stripping services here.
- Settling, Cracking & Leaking — Cracking, settling, or leaking masonry can be a nightmare and can lead to unpleasant looks and a weakened structure. Make sure repairs are done right and that leaks are put to a stop by calling on Oosting Construction. Find out more here.
- Mortar Analysis & Mortar Matching – When you are in need of masonry repairs, it can be challenging finding someone who knows their stuff. But the pros here at Oosting know how to properly analyze your existing mortar and match new mortar in color and structural strength. Find out more about the importance of proper mortar analysis and mortar matching here.
- Basement Waterproofing Systems & Foundation Repair – Keeping water out of your basement can protect and preserve your home and foundation as well as your precious belongings. When your foundation is weak, your entire structure is put in danger, but the pros here at Oosting can take care of your foundation repairs, prevent and stop leaks, and restore the safety and integrity of the structure once more. Read more about the basement waterproofing systems and foundation repair services we offer here.
Give Us A Call To Schedule Your Next Appointment!
Whatever your repair, restoration, or preservation needs, you can count on Oosting Construction, LLC. to add value to your property and produce expert results. Our team is familiar with all masonry materials and the changes that have occurred in these materials through the years. Because of our extensive knowledge and experience, we’re confident that our repair, restoration, and preservation work will produce results that are consistent with the look and performance of the original masonry of the structure. Schedule an appointment today by calling 201-447-0787! You can also request an appointment on our online scheduling page.